- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing.
- Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
Nux Vomica 30C Pellets
- Main Indication: Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking*
- Common Name: Poison nut
Approx. 80 pellets.
Nux Vomica Preparations
Homeopathic Nux vomica is made from the seeds of the Strychnine tree (Strychnos nux-vomica), which is native to Southeast Asia, particularly India. The raw seeds contain a toxic amount of strychnine alkaloids that have therapeutic action at certain, lower doses. To prevent lethal effects, ancient Chinese and Indian healers would process the seeds before using medicinally in the treatment of nervous, cardiovascular, and digestive system disorders. The seed's bitter taste also made them useful as a stimulant to improve digestion and appetite.
Whether you indulge a little or a lot, Nux vomica 30C is here to help. This homeopathic hangover medicine targets upset stomach, nausea, heartburn, and irritability due to excessive eating or drinking.* Made with a single plant-based active ingredient, Nux vomica does not contain any NSAIDs, caffeine or other stimulants, and has no known interactions with other medications or supplements. The unflavored meltaway pellets dissolve easily in the mouth without food or water.
Benefits and Features:
- Contains no NSAIDs, caffeine, or other stimulants.
- Easy to take — no food or water needed.
- Ideal for adults ages 21 and older who overindulge when traveling, celebrating, or during the holidays.
- Includes easy dispensing tube of Nux vomica 30C
- Made by Boiron using the highest quality ingredients and sustainable practices.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
A Medicine Cabinet Mainstay
Homeopathic Nux vomica is prepared in a safe, microdosed form and continues to be a useful medicine for gastrointestinal issues. It relieves nausea and cramps from indigestion, especially after excessive eating of spicy food or drinking coffee or alcohol.* There are several homeopathic medicines for indigestion, and Nux vomica works best for people that are easily irritable, have a sedentary life, and tend to eat too fast and too much.
Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or sour stomach
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS—Heartburn and drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days, or if hangover lasts for more than 2 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.